MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Carfi’s Quality, Health and Safety at Work Policy aims to meet the needs and expectations of stakeholders as well as sustainable development.
The pursuit of excellence comes from the conformity of products and services, considering the promotion of the health and safety of all those involved in its activities, following the principles of continuous improvement.
In this sense, CARFI makes the following commitments:
- Ensure high levels of excellence in products and services, building a loyal relationship with customers, based on a strict compliance to agreed commitments and all applicable requirements;
- Reduce costs through process optimization;
- Promote consultation, participation, communication and involvement of employees and subcontractors in matters of Safety and Health at Work;
- Eliminate dangers and reduce risks for people, promoting continuous improvement in the management and performance of the Management System;
- Promote the personal and professional development of employees, encouraging initiative, productivity and commitment in the achievement of Quality, Health and Safety at Work through their training and information, making them acknowledge of the need to comply with standards;
- Promote safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries and health conditions work related, ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements, rules and instructions, protecting facilities and equipment and ensuring safety with regard to the entry of unauthorized persons and vehicles;
Maintain a Management System appropriate to its products and services by promoting and valuing the health and safety of its employees and the protection of knowledge in accordance to respective implemented normative references.
Last updated: July 21, 2021