NSFR (National Strategic Reference Frameworks)
Carfi presented in 16/01/2009 an application to NSRF, for the Incentive System – Investigation and Technological Development, with the number 5468, in the context of “Compete – Programa Operacional Factores de Competitividade”, according to the Regulation of the System of Incentives for Innovation, approved in 25/05/2009. The concession of the incentives contract was signed in 23/09/2009.
• Incentive systems/support measures.
• Investment and support amounts:
With the project closure and as Decision of Closing May 6th, 2015, the Eligible Expenses Certified was of 439 357,95 EUR or 93.14% of the total approved eligible expenditure, having been discharged a non refundable incentive of 288 620,71 EUR.
The automatic lubricator is a device for lubricating industrial equipment, which provides periodic injections of lubricating fluid (grease or oil), according to a periodicity programmed in a rotating selector, with a graduated scale from 1 to 12 months. This system allows precise adjustment of the equipment’s lubrication level, extending the equipment’s useful life, and eliminating the need for manual lubrication, which is often exaggerated or insufficient This system allows precise adjustment of the equipment’s lubrication level, extending the equipment’s useful life, and eliminating the need for manual lubrication, which is often exaggerated or insufficient.
• Maximum outlet pressure: 10 bar;
• 125ml and 250ml refills;
• Dosing frequency from 1 to 12 months;
• Constant dosing mode;
• Electronic measurement of the pressure exerted, to detect obstructions in the lubrication channel;
• Measurement of the operating temperature to determine if the lubricating fluid is solidified;
• 2 AA batteries;
• Autonomy for 12 months.
The electronic cylinder is a device for placing on door locks with a European profile cylinder, which replaces the traditional key cylinder with an electronic access system using the numeric keypad, which guarantees greater convenience of use and high levels of security.
• From 2 to 8 digit codes;
• 50 Access codes;
• 1 Administrator code, which manages all other codes;
• 1 Temporary user code;
• Double lock function, which inhibits entry to all users except the administrator ;
• Vandalism alarm;
• Emergency connector for 9V battery, if the main batteries are flat;
• Uses 4 AA batteries;
• Autonomy 40 000 openings or up to 3 years.